Construction Summary Reports
The Construction Summary Reports provide historical data to help builders, developers, remodelers and general contractors analyze the market to reveal areas of opportunitiy. These timely reports save you time and money by compiling valuable permit data from various sources into one easy‐to‐read document. And they are delivered directly to your email at the intervals of your choice for an affordable subscription rate.
- Quarterly - starting at $50/each
- Sent out by the 3rd Wednesday in April, July, October, and January of each year. Each report contains ALL permits obtained in a single quarter.
- Semi-Annual - starting at $67/each
- Sent out by the 3rd Wednesday in July and January of each year. Each report contains ALL permits obtained for each half of the year.
- Annual - starting at $100/each
- Sent out by the 3rd January of each year. Contains ALL permits obtained for the previous year.
- Complete - $167/year
- Includes all quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
Benefits of Construction Summary Reports
- Identify hot market areas where building activity is occurring.
- Great for your land departments
Find out where you should direct your marketing efforts
- Monitor your competition and see what they’re doing
- Which competitors are doing the most business in your target areas?
- Find out the names of property owners in your area
- Are they on your current list of prospects? Have you presented to them before and not won their business?
- Identify market trends
- Track changes in number of permits pulled on a quarterly, semi annual, or annual basis
- Permit Type
- Contractor Agent
- Project City
- Project Notes
- Agent Phone
- Property Owner
- Permit Date
- Contractor Address
- Project Address